G2 Software Systems, Inc. (G2) is looking for self-directed and motivated C#/.NET Software Developer with 5 or more years of experience to work with our current team and be responsible for providing Agile Software development expertise in our Command and Control projects.
The individual’s principal responsibility will be to perform all aspects of software development within the agile development process, including coordination with other software developers and stakeholders. Candidate should be familiar with DoD system development and agile processes and procedures in support of end to end software life-cycle management, but also be current with industry practices. Roles and responsibilities include direct software development and support in all phase of software development (design, code, test, integration), including the development of innovative approaches to technical software development problems.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with degree in business, accounting, sciences, or contracts.
Functional and Desired Requirements:
- Proficiency with creating, maintaining, and optimizing databases using MS SQL Server
- Familiarity with DOD IT security requirements, operating system security lock-downs, and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) procedures.
- Proficiency in reading and writing the English language.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel.
- Providing end products to the test lead for review and approval.
- Responsible for generating problem and anomaly reports.
- May require some travel to work at off-site facilities.
- May require flexible work schedule.
Our positions require an individual to be a US citizen and either have or be able to obtain and retain a DoD clearance.