G2 Software Systems, Inc. (G2) is looking for a self-directed and motivated individual as a Junior Cost Analyst in support of a DoD program.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with degree in business, accounting, sciences, or contracts.
The ideal candidate should have two (2) or more years of cost estimating experience with a DoD program office to include:
- Updates to Average Unit Price cost model;
- Assist in development of quick-term cost estimates;
- Assist in development of various acquisition documents (SAR, POM, DAES, etc);
- Preparing Life Cycle Analysis – Total Ownership Cost Analysis
- Developing Should-Cost/Will-Cost Initiatives;
- Assist in creation and development of Program Risks.
Other desired knowledge, skills, abilities education, and experience are:
- DAWIA Level I equivalent or similar in a field relevant
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written forms at all levels of the organization and at similar levels outside the organization.
Our positions require an individual to be a US citizen and either have or be able to obtain and retain a SECRET clearance.