G2 Software Systems, Inc. (G2) is looking for a self-directed and motivated individual as an Export Analyst in support of a DoD program. The ideal candidate should have two (2) or more years of export experience with a DoD program office to include:
- Knowledge of International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), as well as familiarity with Foreign Military Sales, Direct Commercial Sales, and Foreign Disclosure principles;
- Knowledge of how to prepare, submit, and modify industry License Applications;
- Analyzing and reviewing industry License Applications, Commodity Jurisdiction determinations, and Technical Assistance Agreements;
- Familiarity with developing and drafting multinational agreements, including Memoranda of Understanding, Project Arrangements, and Terms of Reference to support DoD international objectives for coalition interoperability.
Other desired knowledge, skills, abilities, education, and experience are:
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Knowledge of communication system interfaces and waveforms;
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written forms at all levels of the organization and at similar levels outside the organization.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
This position requires an individual to be a US citizen and either have, or be able to obtain, and retain a DoD clearance.