G2 Software Systems, Inc. (G2) is looking for self-directed and motivated Digital Engineering Analyst to join our team modeling Navy systems.
- Three years of Digital Engineering/Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) or previously known as modeling and simulation experience preferably on IT-related systems;
- Knowledgeable with MagicDraw or similar modeling and simulation tools;
- Experience with requirements/requirements engineering and/or architecture development of Navy networks and systems.
In addition to the skills mentioned above, having a few of the skills below is desirable:
- Microsoft Office proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Knowledgeable in the DoD Architectural Framework;
- Knowledgeable/exposure with DOORS;
- Skilled at briefing senior level officials.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is desired.
This position requires an individual to be a US citizen and either have, or be able to obtain, and retain a DoD clearance.