G2 Software Systems, Inc. (G2) is looking for a self-directed and motivated individual as a Mid Financial/Budget Analyst in support of a DoD program.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with degree in business, accounting, sciences, English, political science or contracts.
The ideal candidate will have three (3) or more years of DON Financial Management Experience and experience that includes to:
- Provide budgeting, execution, reporting and banking support
- Prepare PB, FMB, and OSD Budget exhibits
- Manage annual spend plans, direct projects and budget structures
- Develop and present financial charts.
Other desired knowledge, skills, abilities education, and experience are:
- DAWIA Level II equivalent or similar in a field relevant FM tasking
- 2 years N-ERP experience
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written forms at all levels of the organization and at similar levels outside the organization.
Our positions require an individual to be a US citizen and either have or be able to obtain and retain a DoD clearance.