G2 Software Systems, Inc. (G2) is looking for a self-directed and motivated individual as a mid-level Engineer in support of a DoD program.
The ideal candidate should have five (5) or more years of experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Systems and Software Engineering Processes
- Agile Software Engineering Processes (e.g. Scrum)
- Eclipse, Microsoft (MS) Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Project, MS Visio, MySQL, PL/SQL
- C/C++, Java, Object-oriented programming (OOP) and CORBA
Other desired knowledge, skills, abilities, education and experience are:
- Master of Science degree in applied science, computing, engineering, mathematics, management information systems, or other related engineering or computer science discipline;
- RF Communications, Data/Network Communications, Digital Signal Processing, Embedded Systems, or Software Development
- Experience performing static memory analysis to uncover memory leaks
- Experience in Test and Evaluation
- Experience in Software Defined Radio development
- Knowledge of POSIX
- Knowledge of UDP, TCP and IP protocols
- Knowledge of real-time threading, scheduling and use of semaphores
- Knowledge of how to use version control software (e.g., Git, SVN)
- Knowledge of how to use continuous integration software (e.g., Jenkins)
- Knowledge of how to use bug management tools (e.g., BugZilla, JIRA)
- Knowledge of how to use compare/merge applications
- Knowledge of how to install, configure and use Cygwin command line interface
- Knowledge of how to read XML, DTD and XSD (XML Schema Definition), JSON files
Requires a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited four-year college or university in one or more of the following disciplines: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Systems.
Our positions require an individual to be a US citizen and have an active DoD clearance.