G2 Software Systems, Inc. (G2) is looking for a self-directed and motivated individual as a Program Analyst in support of a DoD program.
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with degree in business, accounting, sciences, English, political science or contracts is desired. Four (4) years of additional experience as described in “Required Skills” below can be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
The ideal candidate will have three (3) or more years of Program Management and Process Improvement experience that includes to:
- Manage Public Release Process,
- Manage Spend Plan and Track expenditures
- Provide support through the management of the Foreign Disclosure Process
- Manage business process improvements
Other desired knowledge, skills, abilities education, and experience are:
- Microsoft Office Suite Experience
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written forms at all levels of the organization and at similar levels outside the organization.
Our positions require an individual to be a US citizen and either have or be able to obtain and retain a DoD clearance.