G2 Software Systems, Inc. (G2) is looking for self-directed and motivated IA/C&A Engineer to join our team. G2 supports numerous DOD software engineering projects, and provides not only software architecture, design, development, integration, and testing services, but also supports the generation, submission, and maintenance of a variety of C&A packages, including Authority to Operate (ATO), Interim Authority to Operate (IATO), Interim Authority to Test (IATT), and other packages.
The ideal IA/C&A Engineer will be a quick learner and able to adapt to new and emerging technologies, with a strong background in DOD Information Assurance, especially as it pertains to software application and server security. The candidate should be self-motivated and able to oversee and participate in the generation of ATO, IATO, IATT, and other C&A packages, including the generation of all required security artifacts. The ideal candidate will also have the following skills:
- Experience with operating system and software lockdowns, automated and manual scans, and the adjudication of findings
- Experience with the DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIGs) and their application to IA
- Experience supporting DOD software development, integration, maintenance, and sustainment projects a big plus
- Experience using Fortify or other code analysis tools
- Experience with the new NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) certification process would be a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s degree desirable, from an accredited four-year college or university, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
This position requires an individual to be a U.S. citizen and either have, or be able to obtain, and retain a DoD clearance.