G2 Software Systems, Inc. (G2) is looking for a self-directed and motivated individual as a Program Management Specialist-Mid in support of a Software Defined Radios program.
Desired Education and Certifications: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with degree in business, sciences, English, political science or contracts.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a Government Acquisition Program Office or combined five years’ experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Government Contracts management
- Managing cross functional teams
- Business Management
- FAR and DAU Acquisition
- Government Contracting Officer or Contracting Officer’s Representative
- Government International Program Office Waveform Network Interoperability
Other desired knowledge, skills, abilities education, and experience are:
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in business, sciences, political science or contracts
- Defense Acquisition University Level II or equivalent certifications
- Business/Program Management certification
- Federal Acquisition Regulations training
- Experience in supporting contract management of government contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
- Experience in tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Experience in the management of all aspects of pre-award and post-award activities relating to complex cost-reimbursement & commercially priced Government Contracts.
- Experience in evaluating and reviewing contract terms and conditions for contracts to ensure requirements are supporting project missions.
- Working knowledge of a wide range of contract types, methods, and techniques, and ability to provide recommendation in applying innovative ways to achieve better value procurement to support project missions.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written forms at all levels of the organization and at similar levels outside the organization.
This position requires an individual to be a US citizen and either have, or be able to obtain, and retain a DoD clearance.