G2 Software Systems, Inc. (G2) is looking for a self-directed and motivated individual as Senior Engineer, Open Systems Architecture Standards in support of a DoD program.
The ideal candidate should have ten (10) or more years of experience with a DoD program office in two or more of the following areas:
- Software Communications Architecture (SCA) and Application Programming Interfaces development
- Technical review and critique of software specifications, designs, and implementations in the development stage. Performance of this requirement shall require demonstrated experience and expertise in Object Oriented software analysis and design, such tools as Rational Rose, programming skills in C, C++, Java, and Ada, as well as languages as XML, UML, IDL, and UDL. Furthermore, expertise in software component technology, CORBA, distributed processing, and model driven architectures are required.
- Programming for general purpose processors (GPP), digital signal processors (DSP), and field programmable gate arrays (FPGA)
- Total software development processes and software quality engineering, especially software portability, performance, application programming interfaces (API), and software reuse
- Defensive cyber software technology.
Our positions require an individual to be a US citizen and either have or be able to obtain and retain a DoD clearance.
Other desired knowledge, skills, abilities education, and experience are:
- Master of Science degree from an accredited college or university in applied science, computing, engineering, mathematics, management information systems, or other related engineering or computer science discipline;
- Definition, specification and design of complex communication systems;
- Able to process concurrent tasks and work with other team members to accomplish larger or complex tasks;
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written forms at all levels of the organization and at similar levels outside the organization.